Tuesday 18 December 2012

#32

Ridiculous: Mulled wine at Winchester christmas market: 'The Black Bottle': My mum thinks I'm 10: Dressing up the pugs take 2: Loving christmas carols
You can follow me on instagram @lucillejp

I'm having one of the nicest build ups to christmas this year involving lots of time hanging out with friends and family I haven't seen much of recently. On Saturday I went to Winchester for a friends birthday and we spent a long, long afternoon in a wine bar called 'The Black Bottle' which I would really recommend if you're ever in the area! I've got a day of work tomorrow and then a good, long string of dinners and drinks up until the day itself next Tuesday! 

LUCILLEX

2 comments:

  1. Awww love posts like this, must be because Im so nosey! You look so cute and so does the dog haha

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pug dressing up is clearly amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments!