Tuesday 30 August 2011

Turban


Apologies for the cheeky photobooth photo, and black and white as well because I'm not sure how comfortable I am with my unmade up face being out there. Anyway, I'm not sure if this is a bit of old news and if people are a bit over turbans and half turbans now. This was taken late last year or early this year and I remember thinking at the time that it would be ideal to share on a blog. I couldn't figure blogging out then so that's why I'm sharing it now! I was really lusting after a babooshka turban (if I'm honest, I think I still am?) but seriously didn't have the money to be justifying one. My flatmate was cutting a tshirt into a crop top one night and I picked up the circle of fabric she'd cut off, twisted it to double it over and voila! It was seriously as simple as that and I personally prefer this headwrap to one I bought from New Look for a couple of pounds. Was that interesting or helpful at all or did I really miss the boat? I really don't know!

                                                                                                              LUCILLEX

3 comments:

  1. love turbans! this looks great on you :) http://openboxjewels.blogspot.com/ X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this, it made me laugh!
    No, you didnt completly miss the boat! aha!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments!