Wednesday 4 January 2012

Hardly working

 
Fur knit: Topshop (sale), Cords: Topshop (sale), Jumper: New Look, Dress: Topshop, Blazer; Asos
Brow kit: Benefit, Paul and Joe nail enamel in Oh Holy Night, Topshop nail polishes in Blitz and Miasma,
 GOSH nail glitter in Gold
Flower and bow necklaces: Local boutique, Moustache necklace: Accessorize, Shoes: Topshop

Does anyone else find that they seem to be working non stop but their workload isn't getting any smaller or more manageable?! Stressed is not how I wanted to start the new year but oh well, life. It'll be over soonish and life will be brill! How has your start to the new year been? I realise in the grand scheme of things that lots of uni work isn't actually that bad, especially after such a lovely and lucky Christmas!


Just thought I'd show you some of my new bits, mostly gifts but a couple of cheeky sale buys. I've also bought some bargain H&M boots and trousers which you will see soon enough! Everything I got for Christmas was perfection and so well chosen, beautiful surprises, I was very lucky. I've worn the Topshop dress so many times, I was so unsure whether it would be hideous on me but I'm officially in love and am very much considering the navy. The ASOS jacket is actually my first ASOS piece of clothing and I'm impressed, it's so flattering and a great addition to my wardrobe. I'm so happy to finally have the vectras, Topshop shoes have been incredibly comfortable this year. Also, I must recommend Benefit Browzings if you haven't tried it. Medium is the ideal colour for me and I find the application easy and the results impressive! 


I hope this doesn't come across as boastful in any way, I genuinely thought I should share these bits with you as they are all new favourites (I have a big family and lots of siblings!). Oh, and finally, this 5 year diary was one of my favourite gifts, beautiful idea and the book itself is so pretty!


LUCILLEX

43 comments:

  1. I hope you feel less stressed soon! I hate when I'm overwhelmed.
    The blazer is so cute, I wish I could pull them off. Cute slip ons too!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sale shopping, especially when you can find some good pieces at fair prices. I am loving all of the accessories you purchased- that bow necklace is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed that this year started off stressful, but I think it will be a great year!

    www.thestylemaponline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel less stressed soon. Loving those topshop shoes! I've been debating but can't quite decide between the nude or the black versions! Decisions, decisions... that moustache necklace is lovely too.
    mieux-mieux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic blazer and amazing shorts ! *___*
    Maybe We Can follow each other ? :)
    Kiss !


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, you got so many amazing things! I've fallen in love with that flower necklace, it's absolutely beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah yes, I am completely in the same boat - I feel like my workload is endless and just can not catch a break with it! It's awful! Especially 'cause it is the first week back to work for me so I feel very disoriented and a bit sluggish! Time for more coffee... =P

    You have a lovely wardrobe, I love that blazer and dress, thats such a perfect go-to outfit and your accessories are all so beautiful!

    I love your blog! =)



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of the jewellery and nail polish - so pretty! power through the workload, we'll see the end of it soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the blazer and sweater. :)
    eglesstylediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love that ASOS jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love all your new things! specially the studded shoes and blazer :)

    lausloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your new nail varnishes and your jewellery! Oh, and of course the shoes!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. loved seeing all your purchases! topshop vectras have been my favourite things for the past few months (love love love them) definitely considering buying another pair! (oops!)


    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Especially love your nail varnishes! I also got some nail varnishes but I need to stock up on more!

    Check out my blog if you like!

    lauradreamsanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. so many pretty things :)

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of these! Especially the topshop loafers!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Could that mustache necklace be any cuter???? Love!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the first photo so much, all those sweaters and blazer look so comfy! :D

    CROP.CRIP.CROP

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your burgundy jumper, it's gorgeous!x

    www.vintagewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh man I am loving these new additions. Especially the blazers and sweaters at the top. those nail polishes are great too!
    am loving your blog and your style! Definitely following on GFC and bloglovin :) hope we can follow each other?
    xoxo,
    LMQ
    http://fashionneedy.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love those Topshop studded shoes! xo

    www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love the cut of your asos blazer! great blog dear x

    luna
    lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love the blazer from asos!

    searchingforLBD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The blazer is so chic, gorgeous <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. We love, love, love it! Such great finds! We'd be happy too if we found such amazing things, haha! The studded flats are killer!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    >>http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh god, my workload is horrific, I'd do anything for it to go away! And you got some lovely things, I definitely want those topshop studded flats
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the bits you got! The nail varnishes are gorgeous and I love the blazer x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ahh i remember seeing those studded black shoes in Topshop, really wish I'd brought them now!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my goodness, I love everything in this post!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fantastic purchases, the clothes are my favourite. Those jumpers are so cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my gosh! I got so excited when I saw these photos! These are some really great finds. That blazer and those slpper shoes are incredible! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  32. loving the blazer and the shoes! looks great :)

    http://union-apparel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. im lovin the moustache nECKLACE!!! cute purchases and thanks for sharing hun xoxo



    love from the NANA girls
    http://feedmenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love Browzings, and I want those Topshop shoes! I can never find them in my size!

    ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. i loveeverything here :)

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. wow looks like you've got some great things :) jealous

    Serendipity Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  37. Those are the studded shoes I want!
    Love them
    so cool

    Jazz xo

    ReplyDelete
  38. Those shoes are just gorgeouss! <3

    ReplyDelete
  39. loving the blog hun! particularly lovin the studded shoes!!

    www.catandthechoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love that blazer it's gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments!