Friday 20 January 2012

Frankie says

Trousers: American Apparel, Necklace: Vivienne Westwood via Urban Outfitters, Clutch: See by Chloe via Net a Porter sale, Watch: Michael Kors via Ernest Jones, Flats: French Sole, Bag: Vivienne Westwood via Selfridges, Glasses: Ray Ban, Sunglassses: Cutler and Gross via Net a Porter, Purse; Miu Miu via Net a Porter


Deadlines are over! I can't even tell you how lost I feel without having a mountain of work looming every morning I wake up but I'm starting to feel truly relaxed. Until the next one in a couple of weeks I guess.


I'd love more than anything to be able to take some outfit photos and the like now I've got the time to do it but dear lord the lighting in my uni room is horrific. I live in the scabby garage bit, booo, don't know why I didn't realise that was a terrible idea at the time?! I have found a new house for next year though, 5 other lovely girls and a truly nice place so fingers crossed that final year will be the year I love my accomodation!


So Christmas is practically only just over but I can already start thinking about my 21st in February! I was more than spoilt for my 18th birthday so I'm imagining this one to be a little more played down but I think my Mum wants me to have something I can keep. The first things that came to mind were some AA disco pants (not really in keeping with the whole 'something I can keep' thing), seriously someone needs to have words with me. I have honestly wanted them for absolute years and the sudden re-surge in their popularlity is making me pretty determined not to get left behind this time but we'll have to see how my thighs cope in all that stretchy, shiny glory. My wishlist is kind of what I would ask for if I was extremely cheeky and pushing my luck, don't worry I'm not that bratty, but those are the most fun right?

LUCILLEX

25 comments:

  1. Lovely wishlist!
    The glasses I am wearing are the exact same as those Ray Bans, I love them - super comfortable to wear all day, if you need glasses I definitely recommend getting this type!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the Vivienne Westwood bag! And that watch is so pretty, I want it!

    lauradreamsanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooooooooooove the MiuMiu purse! Going on my wishlist ;)

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the bag, so chic <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those clutches! So pretty!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picks! I'd love a Miu Miu purse! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sunnies! And the miu miu wallet is a good choice. I have it but in pink and it's definitely something I don't regret getting!

    x
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. what great choices!!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh sunglasses , how i long to wear you !

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous, enjoy being free of deadlines! Love those sunglasses!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous - that vivienne westwood bag is pretty divine! lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all really lovely, I want to get some disco pants for sure! A watch is always a nice gift and a Michael Kors one will never go out of fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a good wishlist. I love the bags pictured here.

    Shona
    www.shona-says.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So jealous that you deadlines are over! I will be a busy bee until next Friday :( I love the watch and sunglasses in this post!

    Hollie X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lets plot on how we can get that Miu Miu wallet!
    Thats what you should get!
    You'll have it forever.

    <3m
    www.themavenpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That watch looks amazing!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments!