Friday 22 February 2013

My love, my love

Sandals: Topshop, Jacket: All Saints, Heels: Asos, Dress: Topshop, Blush: Nars 'Sin', Mac Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel, Sandals: Topshop

Well, hello!

Firstly sorry for the very unexpected break from blogging recently. I don't know how many of you have been through/are going through final year at uni but wowee it is crazy!! I've given myself a rare afternoon off and with my birthday on monday what better time to make a little wishlist! I love this time of year when all the spring/summer stuff starts coming through and I can decide what I'll be wearing for the next few months. Pinafores and tan sandals are my loves at the minute! The all saints jacket is BEYOND a dream but I really love and had to include it.

LUCILLEX

8 comments:

  1. I love both of those pairs of sandals!! I hate feet so sandals that act as a cover-up too are always on my wishlist :) the All Saints jacket is gorgeous - I could lust over their entire collection! Good luck with your final year :) and happy birthday for Monday!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black heels, they don't look too hard to walk in thankfuly :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta love this - NARS is always a winner! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this selection Lucille! All the shoes are amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta la chaqueta de cuero!!

    Te seguimos y esperamos que tu tambiƩn ;)

    http://treschictendency.blogspot.com.es/

    Un besito ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything youve picked, your blog is just lovely, keep up the good work :)

    I'm hosting a ASOS giveaway on my blog, pop over and have a look if you want

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with that jacket! All Saints do the best leather xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The special red soles make Christian Louboutin pumps win great success in the market. With its luxury design and very simple design, Christian Louboutin Pumps has obtained superb reputation between style people. http://www.clsneakers.com
    Christian Louboutin So Kate 120mm Glitter Pointed Toe Pumps Multi
    Christian Louboutin Culturella 120mm Glitter Pointed Toe Pumps Multi
    Christian Louboutin So Kate 120mm Watersnake Pointed Toe Pumps Red

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments!