Sunday 17 June 2012

#16

Jubilee nails: Pimms: Rococo chocolate: Jamie's Italian feast: Westfields purchases: Coats in June?!: AUCB Graduate Fashion Week stand: Monki shirt: Backstage at GFW: Setting up for the catwalk: So many cream cakes: Trying to drink more water!
Follow me on instagram @lucillejp

If ever I could say I have over-indulged, this weekend is it. Friday night was a dinner party and lots of wine, Saturday was both afternoon and nighttime drinks and cocktails and today was a feast of homemade scones and cream cakes and lots of Pimms. It's all been very lovely and (maybe) completely worth the few lbs I have definitely gained. I've been on some kind of mad job hunt, applying for all sorts in need of some summer work to maintain regular dinner and cocktail outings like this! What have you been up to this weekend? 

LUCILLEX

13 comments:

  1. Job hunting does suck. Fortunately, I have a job, so this weekend I took a much needed rest from working overtime everyday. Also, all of my friends were working, so I couldn't go out with anyone. Sad life indeed.

    caitylenox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous of your over indulgent weekend! I'm just sitting here with a pot noodle...how rubbish!! I need a cream cake!!

    K ❤

    fromkaywithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dotted manicure!

    Kisses
    http://preppygossip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the perfect weekend! And yeah, coats in June is crazy! I'm job hunting too, so stressful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum, sounds like a delicious weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been having a lovely old time looking through all your posts! You have such a gorgeous blog and your outfits are very 'me' :)

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope your summer job is fun enough to keep you lightened up all summer!



    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I just found your blog. Your blpog is so cute and you are beautiful. My weekend was ver casual; no fancy parties or something like that. I wanted to have relaxed weeknd without going anywhere and it felt amazing :) I wish you awesome day! :)

    xx Heidi C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your manucure and outfit =) This weekend I attended one party and playes badminton a lot =)
    Have a nice day!

    FeelPeonyBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures, love those polka dot nails x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your jubliee nails! Great photos!

    Daniella x
    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments!