Wednesday 25 July 2012

Palmers Natural Bronze Body Lotion


The sun is shining and we're having to show a little bit more skin all of a sudden so I felt it the perfect time to share with you my favourite gradual tanner! Having had this recommended by a couple of people and always thinking they looked the perfect colour after using it, I picked my up my own bottle in Boots when it was half price so only around £3. This states it is a gradual tanner, but unlike others I've used, I see a really great colour pay off with this the next day. This is great for someone as pale (and lazy) as me but also means you have to be a bit more careful than you might be with similar products with a less immediate tanning effect. 


I exfoliate and moisturise as I would with any other tanning product, and then apply the lotion where I need a bit of colour and sometimes a tiny bit to my face as well. You can apply with a glove/mitt or just with your hands as long as you thoroughly wash them after, I have fallen foul of tell tale stained palms before!! The smell might not be to everyone's taste but I personally like it and find my skin feels very soft and smooth after use due to the cocoa butter. At only £5.35 a bottle I would recommend this for anyone looking for a quick fix or a little summer glow that they can easily maintain.


What's your favourite tanning product?

LUCILLEX

5 comments:

  1. I love palmers shea butter so I am sure this is just as great! Awesome review <3
    xx
    If you have a free moment I would so appreciateyou checking out my new coral + mint outfit post!

    The Urban Umbrella
    xox

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard of that products,but it seems great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try this! In need of a gradual tanner. I'm currently using the loreal sublime bronze at the moment but thats a full on orange one use only tan!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Palmers cocoa butter formula normally so the fact it has a gradual tan in the range is great! I need to get this, as I am pale and lazy too!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Palmer's have nice products I esp like their cocoa butter lotion!

    check out my blog & we could follow each other..

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments!