Friday 11 November 2011

HAUL BABY

A massive hello to all of you lovely people and yet again apologies for such sporadic posting (sporadic is a great word). My course is seriously intense at the minute and I'm only second year! I'm trying to start making more time for 'me' things though, blogging being one of those things of course!

Sweater and blouse: Forever 21, Jumper: Warehouse, Scarf: Vintage, Bag: Monki

I went to the new Forever 21 and actually wasn't as disappointed as I thought I'd be. There is some crap that you have to rummage through before you get to the nicer bits but the two tops I picked up have been well loved since I got them, and were very pleasantly cheap. I also visited the new Monki concession in Selfridges and I urge you to go if you get the chance. Beautiful quality and really interesting and wearable items for very good prices, the clutch bag was only £15! The warehouse jumper has also been a very good buy. It's insane how warm it is and I got it with £15 off. I like the slubbiness of it and the cuffs and neck have a lurex thread running through which makes it a bit more special and certainly different to what other high street stores are offering. For now though, it doesn't look like I'll be buying any new clothes for a while (boooo), although I did just sell my old iphone on mazuma.

Once again, I'm going to try to promise to have some interesting posts to show you soon, desperate to get a decent outfit post but my uni room is just terrible for it! 

LUCILLEX

13 comments:

  1. Which Forever 21 did you go? The one in the Westfields at Stratford is by far my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt looks lovely!

    Victoria - VIPXO - http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Forever21 is sooo hit and miss. Love the one in Birmingham, not impressed with the one on Oxford st! Love the shirt your picked up and that vintage scarf is gorgeous!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great items! Thanks for your comment too. It is fun as well but difficult still. Hope your studies are going well :)

    Hollie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those wool sweaters! They're so great! I love that this weather allows me to wear them legitimately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous items, you'll have so much fun wearing them :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The leopard shirt is gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the leopard print shirt and that vintage scarf is gorgeous :)

    Georgie <3

    http://thehandbagsnthegladrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. all things are good :D
    like it

    if u want follow me and writte comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stuff, love your blog.
    following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love everything! great purchases ;)
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your look so wonderful, dear! Follow your blog!))
    Can you follow me back?))

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Forever 21 has such great finds! They have quite a few vintage pieces that I can't get enough of. Great blog and post! thanks for sharing. You have a great sense of style

    www.stylebycesca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments!