Tuesday 8 November 2011

Pictures that I gone and done

Pinky promise I'll have a haul coming up for you this week. Had a bit of an intense few days in preparation for a deadline today and I'm feeling absolutely shattered. I miss blogging! I still read every comment and visit all your blogs even if I don't get a chance to reply! Every one visit this page for a good EL OH EL, cheered me up out of my slightly homesick, very tired and very disappointed mood today (his twitter is also worth a look if you're a fan). Anyone like to point me in the direction of anything else hilarious to keep this mood up? I'll be sure to return the favour, my boyfriend is a brilliant internet nerd, I think I've seen every funny video on youtube. Cannot wait to post something proper this week!

LUCILLEX


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love reading your comments!