Thursday 29 March 2012

Siren


Top: Zara, Jeans: Topshop, Bag: Farhi by Nicole Farhi, Lips: 120 Siren by No 7


Really enjoying being able to snap my outfits at the minute but it does add a certain amount of pressure to getting dressed in the morning! No rolling out of bed and staggering to uni in the same jumper I slept in (I don't really do this, I have thought about it though when it's too cold to get undressed/dressed again). A bit of a standard outfit today but I do really love this Zara tee, they have so many basics with brill details at the minute. The bag is pretty special too! I need to win the lottery this week because I went for a little look around the shops and could have spent a hefty amount on clothes and makeup... if I had any money at all. Do you think it's time to get stuck into spring/summer wardrobes?


LUCILLEX

15 comments:

  1. Love your makeup in that first photo! You look beautiful!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable- love this shirt- amazing cool cut and the leather details are love- so nice!
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable look!

    Hugs from Finland,

    - Alice

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the leather detail on the top,really awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps: decided to follow your blog, I´m your 99:th follower,yeeey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol i know what you mean, blogging outfits basically forces us to make the effort. I would so be in my pyjamas otherwise ;)

    & great shirt, i love the leather pocket :)

    Sanam x
    My Fashion/Photography blog: DayByDiva

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tee is absolutely perfect!! Love Zara so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tshirt is awesome. I need it in my life haha x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your nail varnish!! :D I have a really simmilar one :D btw I'm back on posting :)

    xx

    http://cookyymonster.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh i nearly bought that shirt today! looks better on you, though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't say enough how much I love your outfit! LOVE the Zara top!

    Heather xx
    maybecommon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments!