Thursday 3 May 2012

Get ya hair did


After a pretty harsh and horrible (and long!!) winter, my hair is in need of some serious tlc. It's feeling dry, the colour is all washed out and I'm sure any hairdresser will tell me off about my split ends. Is it just me that only goes to the hairdresser a few times each year and not anywhere near every 6 weeks? I liked my hair being a little bit darker for winter but I don't really think I should be for summer as I'm naturally fair haired anyway. I would love to be as blonde as I was last summer for this year but the upkeep was a nightmare and it really is damaging. So I have a bit of dilemma on my hands. I don't really want anything drastic done to the cut because I'm trying to grow it all out again. I love long, one length hair so much! I'm thinking of some honey or strawberry blonde tones and a subtle (but more obvious than my last colour) ombre as I'm still not sick of the style. 


Any suggestions? What would you have done to your hair?


LUCILLEX

15 comments:

  1. literally have had the same issue and just got mine cut! blunt fringe in a circa 2012 ferne cotton length. great photos up there though. sienna miller you god.
    lovely blog







    isabelle
    drinkteabecontent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the tone of Fearne's hair in the pic! I'd also say stick with a hint of ombre if you still like it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i only ever go to the hairdressers about 3 times a year so you're not alone with that one. fearne's hair does look lovely in that picture. get some really good conditioner, i use the lee stafford one for hair that doesn't grow past a certain length and it has done wonders for my split ends! hope that helps.

    love,

    helen @ http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree, I adore the ombre look - great post!

    xx

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ombre look would be gorgeous!! Awesome post!!! And thank you for the lovely comment :)

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the natural/ messy-hair look, there is something very sexy about it!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to update my style as well...I was thinking of adding some kind of bangs.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour on the picture second in from bottom right is absolutely gorgeous! I love long one length hair too, and I am also in the process of growing mine out! And you're not alone in the hairdresser visiting - I actually haven't had my hair cut (not even a trim) for over a year... oops!!! x

    Hannah
    teathreesugars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Blake Lively's hair!! I say go ombre!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the ombre hair trend, all of these you picked out are so awesome. I can't pick!

    Puck | ONEOFPOINTS.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to get my hair did too.. I have been a little slack. I always like choppy ends, whether it's long or short, and the highlights sound like a good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the same dilemma, I went a darker blonde shade for winter after being a very light blonde for about 2 years. I now want to go slightly lighter, i love the effect of a subtle ombre! So jel of the hair in the pictures, I think you should do it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love Fearne's hair. I'm toying with the idea of going lighter for the summer too.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Blake Lively's hair, it always looks so gorgeous! She is my style icon
    steph

    www.fashionaccordingtosteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments!