Sunday 8 April 2012

#9



Just a quick one today, in a black and white photo mood! I've been really busy unexpectedly the last few days and listing my life again on eBay. Definitely addicted! Going to try to get a couple more posts up before I go back to uni early this week. I'm a bit sad to be going as it's been a lovely couple of weeks at home and my friends from other unis have only just come home for their two weeks. Made a couple of purchases that I can show you this week too, finally! New Look have surprisingly had a lot to offer recently, definitely hunt down some of their supersoft skinny jeans if you can!

LUCILLEX

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures!

    ww.afrenchinlosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!

    http://umblogfashion.blogspot.com

    *****

    ReplyDelete
  3. the 2nd photo is awesome. And sure, i'll check out your ebay now :)


    P.s. thanks for the comment! Sorry for being such a lazy butt and not replying straight away, I thought that I'd take the time to return the favour today, so thanks :) x

    Sanam x
    My Fashion/Photography blog: DayByDiva

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love black and white pictures :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black and white makes photos instantly better! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE that second photograph. Do you know who the two people are in the fourth? The guy reminds me of Morrissey, ha ha.

    Glad you had a nice couple of weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the 4th photo is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. I was just having a nosey on your Ebay - I was only looking at your Luella dress yesterday!! it's beautiful! I've one in the same style but black with black velvet polka dots - it's my favourite dress ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love black and white pictures ! Your selection is gorgeous ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are lovley photos I just can't decied which I like most.I hope you'll comment back xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments!